Hi everybody....

Here you are going to find just homeworks.... cuek!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dónde estás Constanza

This book called “Dónde estás Constanza” shows us a story about adolescents’ relationships. In fact, it shows how people become from children to adults, passing though the adolescence. In my opinion, it was a book that represents in a good way how people pass through these steps in life. It shows children of different ages where you can see clearly this difference.

First of all, we have the case of a 13 year-old boy. He had been thinking as a normal 13 year-old person till he met a 12 year-old girl that he fell in love with. After meet her he begun to start thinking about being with her and have a relationship with her, things that he never thought before. In this part of the book we can see the difference between the boy’s thoughts passing through his childhood to his teens.

Second, in the chapters where the boy gets away with the girl to live her dream he realizes that those kinds of acts are irresponsible. In this case the boy began to think that she is not getting worried about her family or friends, she is just thinking about her own dreams that, certainly, are not his dreams. Because of that, the boy gets away from the girl by his own. In this case we can see how the boy began thinking and acting as an adult. He started to get worried about if acts where responsible o irresponsible in steed of just focus his mind on what he wanted.

As we saw in the essay, in the book we could find very good examples of the children change from being a child to being an adult. The first one, about the pass to an adolescent life, and the second one, about the pass to become an adult shows us what normally happens with people. Again, I feel that this topic was very well represented.

Ch 863 R788de c.1

3 comments:

  1. I really love this book. You should be thinking omg! he said that he loves my book xd... I have to confess that I dont have favourite books but this could be one of them. This book remind me one of the most important loves that I had. I lost my virgnity in a similar situation but she left me alone :(. She called Susana, and she is one of the most beautiful memories that I have in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this book, too... beacause when I read it at school, in sixth grade I think, it was like, OMG they are talking about dirty things XD... and all of my classmates, including me of course, were very interested in the book... because in a way it opened our eyes D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this topic. Children and adults.... It seems to me that relationships, in the childhood and while we are teenagers are a matter of pretty much importance, because those are the moments when we are growing up. Eventually, thos moments will be reflected in our behave as grown-ups...... Childhood rocks !!!

    Pd: Un chiste.. qué le dijo una roca a una regla... You rules !!!... La regla para no ser menos, le dijo...Well, you rock !!!.... xDDDDD es bueno, riete u.u jajaja..

    Best Regards :)

    ReplyDelete