Hi everybody....

Here you are going to find just homeworks.... cuek!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happiness And Work

- Why do you think so many people are unhappy in their jobs?
In my opinion, people is unhappy with their jobs, because there are few opportunities to study. What I mean is that education is a business for the gobernment, so that if people do not have the money to pay it, they cannot study what they really want. It is for that, that people need to look for other jobs that do not fulfil their espectations. For that reason people do not feel good with their job or motivated to go working.
- If you could choose any job, what job would you choose and why?
Well, actualy, I chose my job, and I am preparing myself to do everything I can to be a really good English Teacher. I would like to start doing classes, now, because I feel that the constant interaction with students makes me be actualized in terms of what is missing in education and act against wrong things that are there.
- Why do you think you would enjoy this job?
Because we are in a constact contact with people that do not think like us, and that gives us other things in what to think about, what is interesting and fun. The constant contact with people makes teachers to be alive, to say it somehow. That is to say, it helps in terms of being aware of what is happening around teachers.
- Why would it be a satisfying job to do?
Because teachers have to deal with too many people who have something to give them, in terms of feelings, they can learn too many things each day, and each day they receive more affection.
- Do you know anybody who has this kind of job?
Yes, too many people, and some are not satisfied with it, because they never wanted to be teachers, and they studied it because they did not have another opportunity. But, there are other who are satisfied with it and they try to do their best every day.

2 comments:

  1. Once upon a time a boy called Daniel, he wanted to do private english classes. He put an advertisement on internet. At the next day, He received his first call. Finally, he couldnt do these class because he signed a contract with JUmbo and he didnt have time for doing classes. I think, you can do something similar. Maybe you can do private classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach! I like this career. I consider it is as important as other career like medicine or right. Moreover, as I said in other blog, culture isn’t valued nor education. I totally agree with you, education is a business for the government. On the other hand, I know people; especially study the same career with us, who are doing private classes, maybe you could give it a try.

    ReplyDelete