Hi everybody....

Here you are going to find just homeworks.... cuek!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Submedia.TV

This web site is called Submedia TV. I found it because a teacher showed it to me one day in the class. I found it interesting, so I decided to see what was it about. Then, I could realize that this web site shows topics that people do not talk about very often. All the contrary, normally, people do not know what is really happening around the world. When I began as a follower of this page I did not know, really, what to expect of it, but then I could see that it tryes to maintain people informed about what governments, around the world, do to maintain people's calm. That called my attention when I saw a video from this page for the first time. It is amazing how the person (that nobody knows who is him/her) knows that much.
The page has a frecuency of videos around once a month, but there are times that you have to wait more than that to see a video. That is the only bad thing I could find of it, and I have to admit that it was hard! It is for this reason that I do not visit it, very often.
If you want to visit it, the page is: submedia.tv  You just need to be a member, and you will receive information about the page.
I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment